MEDICAL NUTRITION THERAPY Own your body. Never diet again. Strong body, Strong mind. Real food. Sustainable weight loss!
NUTRITIONAL SCIENCE Chrisanna Harrington-Wright, MA, RDN, LMHC
Chrisanna has used these ideas and techniques over the last 30 years. These ideas are based on nutritional science, not a fad. Using behavior and nutrition therapies, she is able to blend the need to heal not only the gut, but the brain as well. The program is created to aid clients’ pursuit of owning their own bodies and taking control of their health; lose weight permanently and remove the foggy brain feeling associated with being overweight, obese or undernourished. (Undernourished means: thin, normal weight or overweight people with nutritional deficiencies)
The Nutegra Difference?
- Developed by a Registered Dietitian and Licensed Counselor
- Focus on nourishment and health
- Foods you enjoy
- Meal plan for YOUR body
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help you reach your goals
- Program blends nutrition and coaching by licensed professionals
- Functional nutrition and psychological base
What is Medical Nutrition Therapy?
- Scientific nutrition therapy provided by a licensed nutrition professional or designee
- Individual nutrition care based on body composition, genetic and allergy testing if needed
- Supplements made in the USA and not found on Amazon! Our supplements are held in temperature controlled areas as to not decrease efficacy.
- Behavioral goals specific to your needs
- Association with psychiatric offices as to help in changing behaviors, treating anxiety and depression that can come from poor nutrition.
*Nutegra Medical Nutrition Therapy is not approved by the FDA, but is based on scientific research.
What can you expect?
- Sustainable weight loss
- Improved blood sugars
- Improved mental clarity
- Improved mobility
- No more dieting
- Professional communication with your doctor
How Do We Blend Behavior & Nutrition?
1. Diagnostic Evaluation: Assess for contributing psychological component, set goal weight (Based on age and body frame), obtain physical and nutrition history, assess need for labs
2. Psychotherapy: Address Behavioral changes, provide a Nutrition plan, introduce meal planning
3. Psychotherapy: Review meal plan, set goals, review lab work
4. Psycho-education for sleep and mood and intermittent fasting and metabolism
5. Psycho-education on review of meal plan and status of goals
6. Psychotherapy: Behavior changes that can be made for eating out or at parties
7. Psycho-education on Mindfulness in eating meals and scheduling to achieve goals
8. Psychotherapy: Review of meal plan and assess status of goals ( Expect 8-16 pound weight loss after 8 weekly sessions)
9. Follow-up: Monthly behavior focused therapy session and monitor weight monthly
(Follow-up sessions can be billed under insurance as psychotherapy if you have psychotherapy benefits under your insurance plan)
Make an Appointment!
If you are ready to make a change and “Own Your Body” instead of your body owning you…schedule your appointment now!
All this with…
- No Surgery
- No Prescription Drugs
- No Diet Pills