No Surgery, No Prescription Drugs, No Diet Pills Our Food Supplements
This formula comes in a product for women and a different product for men.
The Daily Cellular Fix for Women has been specially designed to help meet the daily nutritional needs for females of all ages. This convenience pack includes essential vitamins and minerals with important antioxidants, bone supporting nutrients and multi-strain probiotics for a healthy gut and immune system.
The Daily Cellular Fix for Men provides the optimal daily nutritional support for men of all ages in one convenience pack, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, multi-strain probiotics, omega-3 fatty acids and prostate-support nutrients.
Did you experience trauma in your childhood? Do you feel distant from God? Do you sometimes think you are not worthy of his love? In Held Close by an Angel, ‘Chrisanna Harrington courageously reveals portions of her own personal struggle of recovery and reconciliation to help you learn self-acceptance and take responsibility for your role in past relationships as well as future relationships. Chrisanna merges traditional mental health concepts with orthodox Christian values and introduces concepts of the Inner and Adult Child. She explains how abuse and trauma experienced during childhood can carry into the Adult Child’s personality and social functioning by retaining feelings and beliefs experienced in childhood.’ Stuart A. Stuthers MS, LMHC, NCC It can be a painful process for the adult survivor of childhood abuse to recognize and work through the long-term suffering that was experienced. Held Close by an Angel defines the characteristics of Adult Children and the steps to heal from the abuse suffered in childhood. Join Chrisanna as she helps you to understand what makes up a healthy relationship, and remember that God is with you at all times and is there to help you move forward through the pain experienced in this world.
The Nutegra Meal Plan is 50% fat, 30% Protein and 20% Low Glycemic High Fiber Carbohydrate. Calories Controlled by Meal Plan and micronutrients and electrolytes to make your cells function as they were intended.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy Goals
- Lifestyle interventions are of primary importance; goals of medical nutrition therapy interventions for metabolic syndrome are as follows:
- Promote food choices that facilitate a reduced energy intake with a goal of reducing body weight by 7% to 10% during the first year of therapy
- Encourage a cardio-protective eating pattern that includes an increase in intakes of whole grains and fiber and reduced intakes of saturated fats, trans fat, and simple sugars
- Encourage physical activity—at least 30 minutes of continuous/intermittent physical activity 5 days/week (preferably 60 minutes daily)
- Provide effective ongoing support with counseling