No Surgery, No Prescription Drugs, No Diet Pills Our Food Supplements
This formula comes in a product for women and a different product for men.
The Daily Cellular Fix for Women has been specially designed to help meet the daily nutritional needs for females of all ages. This convenience pack includes essential vitamins and minerals with important antioxidants, bone supporting nutrients and multi-strain probiotics for a healthy gut and immune system.
The Daily Cellular Fix for Men provides the optimal daily nutritional support for men of all ages in one convenience pack, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, multi-strain probiotics, omega-3 fatty acids and prostate-support nutrients.
This product supplies 100% structured lipids, in the form of medium chain triglycerides in a convenient liquid form. Medium chain fatty acids are healthy fats that may support weight management as part of a healthy diet, and cognitive/memory support.
The Nutegra Meal Plan is 50% fat, 30% Protein and 20% Low Glycemic High Fiber Carbohydrate. Calories Controlled by Meal Plan and micronutrients and electrolytes to make your cells function as they were intended.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy Goals
- Lifestyle interventions are of primary importance; goals of medical nutrition therapy interventions for metabolic syndrome are as follows:
- Promote food choices that facilitate a reduced energy intake with a goal of reducing body weight by 7% to 10% during the first year of therapy
- Encourage a cardio-protective eating pattern that includes an increase in intakes of whole grains and fiber and reduced intakes of saturated fats, trans fat, and simple sugars
- Encourage physical activity—at least 30 minutes of continuous/intermittent physical activity 5 days/week (preferably 60 minutes daily)
- Provide effective ongoing support with counseling