No Surgery, No Prescription Drugs, No Diet Pills Our Food Supplements
All products and food supplements are individually recommended.
“CraveTame” a nutritional food developed by Nutegra. ( Key concepts to understand Insulin Resistance and Ghrelin/ Leptin hunger system)
The Nutegra Meal Plan is 50% fat, 30% Protein and 20% Low Glycemic High Fiber Carbohydrate. Calories Controlled by Meal Plan and micronutrients and electrolytes to make your cells function as they were intended.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy Goals
- Lifestyle interventions are of primary importance; goals of medical nutrition therapy interventions for metabolic syndrome are as follows:
- Promote food choices that facilitate a reduced energy intake with a goal of reducing body weight by 7% to 10% during the first year of therapy
- Encourage a cardio-protective eating pattern that includes an increase in intakes of whole grains and fiber and reduced intakes of saturated fats, trans fat, and simple sugars
- Encourage physical activity—at least 30 minutes of continuous/intermittent physical activity 5 days/week (preferably 60 minutes daily)
- Provide effective ongoing support with counseling