MEDICAL NUTRITION THERAPY
Own your body.
Never diet again.
Strong body, Strong mind.
Sustainable weight loss!
NUTRITIONAL SCIENCE Chrisanna Harrington-Wright, MA, RDN, LMHC
Chrisanna has used these ideas and techniques over the last 20 years. These ideas are based on nutritional science and she has now joined Psychiatric Associates of Southwest Florida to blend the need to heal not only the gut, but the brain as well. The program is created to aid clients’ pursuit of owning their own bodies and taking control of their health; lose weight permanently and remove the foggy brain feeling associated with being overweight, obese or undernourished. (Undernourished means: thin or overweight people with nutritional deficiencies).
The Nutegra Difference?
- Developed by a Registered Dietitian and Licensed Counselor
- Focus on nourishment and health
- Foods you enjoy
- Meal plan for YOUR body
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help you reach your goals
- Program blends nutrition and coaching by licensed professionals
- Functional nutrition and psychological base
What is Medical Nutrition Therapy?
- Scientific nutrition therapy provided by a licensed nutrition professional or designee
- Individual nutrition care based on body composition, genetic and allergy testing if needed
- Supplements made in the USA and not found on Amazon! Our supplements are held in temperature controlled areas as to not decrease efficacy.
- Behavioral goals specific to your needs
- Association with psychiatric offices as to help in changing behaviors, treating anxiety and depression that can come from poor nutrition.
*Nutegra Medical Nutrition Therapy is not approved by the FDA, but is based on scientific research.
What can you expect?
- Sustainable weight loss
- Improved blood sugars
- Improved mental clarity
- Improved mobility
- No more dieting
- Professional communication with your doctor
- First Session: 1:1 session 2 hours in length
- Body Composition to determine how much energy you need
- Notebook with Meal Plan and Guidelines
- Complete Nutrition Assessment and Nutrition History
- Review of lab values
- Short and long term goal setting, including your goal weight
- 30 day supply of Cellular Fix nutrition supplement
- Cost: $425.00 plus cost of supplement
Weekly follow-up sessions x 1 month
- Second session reviews how to manage sugar cravings, why you
experience sugar cravings and introduce you to “CraveTame” a
nutritional food developed by Nutegra. ( Key concepts to understand
Insulin Resistance and Ghrelin/ Leptin hunger system)
- Third session reviews concept of intermittent fasting and exercise to
work this into your day as to reduce foggy brain and tap into fat cell
- Fourth session reviews the importance of sleep to reduce cortisol
levels and thus reducing belly fat.
- Fifth session reviews why Nutegra and not a DIET! Fast weight loss
can be dangerous for your health (and it comes back again)!
Monthly or Bi-weekly follow ups until you reach your goal:
- Your follow-up sessions will be based on your individual needs
- Behavioral therapy will focus on how to eat out and stay in our meal plan,how to embrace your new lifestyle, modeling healthy behavior for your family, your legacy.
(Follow-up sessions can be billed under insurance as psychotherapy if you have psychotherapy benefits under your insurance plan)
Make an Appointment!
If you are ready to make a change and “Own Your Body” instead of your body owning you…schedule your appointment now!
All this with…
- No Surgery
- No Prescription Drugs
- No Diet Pills